Monday, March 07, 2011

A truck on the railtrack

A truck on the railtrack

I heard on the radio just now that there was no commuter trains running between Nynäshamn and Västerhaninge. This is probably one reason. A Volvo truck from Infranord at the Krigslida level crossing on the Nynäsbanan railtrack. I had to wait for several minutes as two of the workers tried to manually lift the barriers. There are lots of work going on here now as a new railtrack is being built between Tungelsta and Västerhaninge.

4 comments:

Olivier said...

impressionnant ce "Camion" sur rail...

T. Becque said...

And it's got little wheels for the tracks - I've not seen that before!

Halcyon said...

I've seen some trucks on the tracks here too lately. It always makes me smile. Just looks wrong!

VP said...

Curious image, I have never seen one truck like this on our rails.