Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Beautiful Lejla

The Beautiful Lejla

The temperature was high yesterday. Nearly 30 C. I was out on a bike ride, and had stopped for a light lunch at Poseidon's square when I noticed this beauty enjoying the sunshine at the stairs to the cultural centre. This is Lejla. She was on her lunch break. She works as a hairdresser at Satch, at the Haninge mall. Lejla lives in Jordbro. She spends a few hours at the gym every week. She's planning for a trip to Mexico. On her free time she enjoys listening to rock and heavy metal music. Which probably was what she was doing when I decided to ask her for a portrait. She asked me how she should pose and I said, just sit there and look good. So that's what she did.

17 comments:

Lowell said...

She followed your orders precisely! And she is looking good!

Gunn said...

Well seen AND well done, Steffe!!:-)

VP said...

Ah, Lejla, you listen to music with style! 30°C it's a long way from meters of snow!

Dan said...

Look great girl!

Peter said...

What a relaxed pose - an amazing portrait.

B SQUARED said...

Good one!

Bill said...

I am glad Lejla followed your instructions to the letter.

Ella said...

Du er flink til å ta bilder ...devil eye :P

Leif Hagen said...

You've got a good eye for Swedish, blond babes!

Jude said...

I love your portraits. You're an amazing photographer.

Unknown said...

Fabulous portrait, Steffe!

irinapictures said...

She looks great! I hope there was more of a story after the portrait was done :-))

Anonymous said...

Super hot here today, and plenty of sour air or toxins. People like me are supposed to stay indoors. The sky is blue.

I have not seen anything to equal your relaxed girl. Nice shot. And she sure looks like she is enjoying the sunshine.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks all. I guess I should say that the first thing I noticed as I entered the square was Lejla's legs!

After I took some photos, that Lejla had a look at, she had to walk back to the hair saloon. Perhaps not a coincidence but I have photographed another woman that works at the same hair saloon. Samiye.

Jim said...

Great summery shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

MaR said...

She seems to look good just naturally!! beautiful young woman.

Scott Law said...

Great shot of some great legs, oh and there's a pretty girl attached too. LOL.