Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Location, Location, Location

Location, Location, Location

Next to Årsta Säteri, (the big farm building you can see in the below photo) in rural Österhaninge there are three row houses like this one. Constructed in the mid 1980ths. If you enjoy golf, horseback riding, swimming in the sea, or sunbathing at the beach, this is where you should live. It's no more than 100 meters to the nearest stable. The second nearest is at the beautiful little village known as Stadsberga. And I'm guessing the people that live here often find golf balls in their gardens as the closest of three golf courses are no more that a short pitch away. The old Årsta castle where you can wine and dine is only a few hundred meters away. I took a great photo of the castle last year for this blog. You can see it here. And to my favorite beach, it's no more than a kilometre.

Årsta Säteri

5 comments:

Lois said...

Looks like an ideal place to live!

Walker said...

Amazing pictures, a whole new world I never knew existed.

Gerardo said...

Nice rural places, I saw your photos, they are great.

VP said...

Your images have me reassessing urban life. I spent much time in the country when I was young and liked everything of it. After then I considered the countryside an absolute bore. But something is at work...
Great pictures, as always.

Stefan Jansson said...

One of my flickr friends Sune who I have met a few times informs me that this could be the biggest wooden building in Europe. I did not know that.