Friday, March 21, 2008

Say hello to Adam

Say hello to Adam

I was crouching by the road side taking photos of a sculpture when this family came walking up the road. I asked them if I could take a photo for the 100 strangers project and they happily agreed. This is Adam and his parents, Stefan and Linda. They live in Stockholm. Linda was born and raised in Österhaninge and they were staying at her mother's place for Easter. If you look closely Adam has a brand new toy car that he wanted everyone to see. Linda told me that she was baptised in the old Österhaninge church (the tower is hidden behind one of the trees behind them), and that she didnt believe the old story about the unhappy builder. If you want to know more about that have a look at some of these photos. She asked if I knew about the mystery rock nearby, which I obviously do. Then we said our goodbyes as the young family was on their way to a grocery store, picking up items to bake a sponge cake. Probably to Adam's liking! This is my tenth photo for the 100 Strangers project that has to be one of the best flickr ideas ever.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Hmmm I am not familiar with the 100 stranger photos but it sounds intriguing! This is certainly a nice one of a lovely family....love the little toy car!

Stefan Jansson said...

It's a fun project. I have added another stranger now!