Saturday, March 08, 2008

Elin

Elin

Say hello to Elin who I met at Lake Rudan today. Elin comes from Tyresö and for the time being lives in Handen. She works as a beauty therapist. Or perhaps the title should be skin therapist. She was at the lakes with her two friends, Stefan and Daniel (who turned down the chance of flickr fame). They were on a picnic, sitting at a bench and table down by the water, grilling hot dogs, after learning their dogs to play fetch. This is my sixth photo for the 100 Strangers project that has to be one of the best flickr ideas ever. Bigger photo.

6 comments:

stromsjo said...

You grill some. You teach some. It's a dog's life... ;)

Unknown said...

A typical blond haired Swedish beauty.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

A remake for "Jules et Jim" by Truffaut ?

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks all. Ha ha, a love triangle who knows...

Leeds daily photo said...

Great plan, photograph every good looking girl in town. Nice photo!

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, I will have to continue forever Paul! Thanks for leaving a comment, I have changed the size of my photos since posting this and every now and then I go back and fix older posts like this one.