Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Summer View

Summer View

If you ask me, summer arrived to Haninge two days ago. If you know me, you will know that I have a few favorite places. So to celebrate summer, I visited one of them, the nature park Slätmossen, in Handen. At the park I took my usual photo from the wooden bridge. I often stop and talk to people I meet at the park. Nature lovers, bird feeders, photographers and dog owners. But this time the place was deserted. All I did see was a coot couple that have built a nest in this pond. If you want to see the changing seasons from this bird park, have a look at the slideshow, now with 30 photos.

10 comments:

pusa said...

very nice postcard picture!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Your slideshow, taken from exactly the same place every time, is absolutely SENSATIONAL!
I enjoyed it tremendously !!!

It doesn't seem to be in seasonal order though, and that's a week point in my view. Sometimes it skips from winter to what seems summer in one shot. Could you rearrange the order or do they really come in that order?

R&R said...

Both the photo and the slideshow are great. I especially like the reflection in the photo.

Emilieee said...

This is nice! Absolutely breathtaking! I've always feel enjoyed with the blue sky.

Beetle said...

very calm and lovely view...i will spend here for a day dream...good captured

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks all for your comments.The slideshow photos are normally ordered after upload date. I don't shoot here every week so sometimes there's a gap. If you enjoy watching the changing season I can recommend my two ongoing projects, A path in the forest slideshow, with 32 photos.
Or, That Old Tree slideshow, with more than 90 photos. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph.

Today—
Their beaks close, their eyes shut and their heads flop over the edge of the nest.
American Robin series starts today in Brookville Daily Photo.

Bergson said...

A reflection as I like them. Which blue. pretty catch

Deb said...

beautiful photo and perfect reflection! this is indeed a lovely spot.

Anonymous said...

This looks exactly like in Latvia.
There is lot to enjoy in such remote areas.

Karlis
_____________________________
RigaDailyPhotos