Saturday, September 23, 2023

Viktor Adolphson

Viktor Adolphson
This is Viktor Adolphson. A well known police officer at Södermalm in Stockholm. Been in the force for some 20 years. Originally from Dalarna. He has a huge following on Twitter, I am one of his readers. Every day he informs us about his work as a police officer in Stockholm, and that is tough work these days. Earlier this year, his first crime novel was released. Götgatsbacken. Written together with Hans-Olov Öberg. I spotted Viktor yesterday at an event that I will show you in a day or two. He was talking with someone on his police-radio as I snapped the portrait at Mynttorget in Stockholm and gave me a little approving nod.

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

He looks serious.

RedPat said...

He looks like a big guy.

Sharon said...

Wow, a police officer and an author. Good for him.

Catarina said...

Quite an accomplished fellow.

Bill said...

He looks tough. His book sounds very interesting. I wonder how long it will take to be translated in to English.

Stefan Jansson said...

I will try to find out, Bill.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sings in a quire, also.

roentare said...

What a tough looking man he is. Sure his novel would be an inspiration to read.

s.c said...

Nice portrait of this policeman.