Saturday, September 02, 2023

Korean Culture Festival

Korean Culture Festival Korean festival Dead Easy Quiz Father&Daughter Culture festival Standing Around Focused Tongue That is a big smartphone Voff Photographer
I visited the Korean Culture Festival at Kungsträdgården in Stockholm. K-Pop. Martial arts. Dance. Food, and more. Oh, and after I got back home I talked to my brother who was back in town for a few days, and he told me, hey, we visited the Korean Culture Festival! So I had to look through my photos to see if I might have a photo of him. But no luck there.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Another bunch of great photos from one of those end-of-summer festivals. That Korean couple looks really cool and totally contemporary and that photographer filmer is fantastically captured. Going to try this today at our harbor festival in Almere. See if there is anything to score there. Have a great weekend.

RedPat said...

Great people shots as usual.

William Kendall said...

A good photo opportunity.

Catarina said...

I love these fesivals. Good shots as usual. :))