Thursday, September 14, 2023

Street

Biblioteksgatan Norrmalmstorg Vau De Ville Gucci Dör man så dör man inte värre än så Plattan Not a walk in the park Konserthustrappan Hötorget Dancing A senior moment
Before I got the bug I took a few street walks and here are a few snaps from one of those walks. The first four photos are from the area near or at Norrmalmstorg. It was the blonde girl on the bench at the pedestrian street that caught my eye. On the square, a group of people were enjoying the afternoon sunshine, while others were still eating lunch at the very popular Brasserie. I was waiting at a stop light when I snapped the photo of the very hip grandmother in front of the Gucci store. Next, we are at another pedestrian street, and another crossing. The young girl have a tattoo that translated by me says: If we die, we die, so be it. I walked by Sergels torg twice. A popular meeting place year round. Then, a photo from Drottninggatan where it was the crutches that caught my eye. Next up, people sitting on the stairs at Konserthuset. Located at Hötorget where I shoot the flea market on Sundays. Then, a group of politicians in a meeting with a group of police officers, also at Hötorget. The second last photo shows two ladies dancing at Sergels torg. And finally, a snap from Hamngatan as I made my way back to the ebike that you can spot in the photo. Here it was the woman with the shades under the yellowing leafs that I noticed first.

8 comments:

Catarina said...

Those are very busy streets.
People enjoying the last days of summer.

JudithK said...

The tattoo is in such small print!! Maybe I will get one like that. I'm almost 78. Doesn't have quite the same impact as if I were her age. Ha. I do enjoy your street photos and your fine eye.

Tamera said...

Nice street shots! Hope you're feeling better now.

roentare said...

The 2nd shot looks like modern art. So interesting to see the street stories unfolding.

s.c said...

How wonderful to go through those busy streets while taking photos. The result is impressive.

Bill said...

Fantastic street shots, I enjoyed seeing them all.

RedPat said...

I really enjoy these walks that you take us on.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!