Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Moment of Zen

Moment of Zen
Visiting the Rudan nature reserve I stopped at the southern end of the Lower Lake. Whenever that happens I will walk down to the cliffs for a look at the lake and perhaps a chat with a fisher. On this occasion one man was trying his luck against the fishes but he was on the losing side this time around. Down at the cliffs I spotted this Moment of Zen on one of the piers. Just by looking at that private moment I felt a little stronger and I'm guessing that the guy on his bike savoured the moment as well.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yes he looks as if he is absolutely enjoying his moment of zen Steffe, there don't seem to be all that many opportunities for those moments these days ☺

William Kendall said...

A good spot to stop for a rest.

Bill said...

I wonder what he is listening to.

Stefan Jansson said...

Something really fun happened today people, I will probably tell you about it tomorrow, stay tuned!

Linda said...

I like the golden light!

Lowell said...

What a lovely place to stop and take a breath and renew the spirit!