Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Piotr Ksiazek

Piotr Ksiazek
He came walking towards me in Västerhaninge. So I really didn't have a choice. I had to stop and ask him for a photo. Hard not to with that big red hair and beard. But there was one problem. The language barrier. We couldn't communicate properly. He spoke,(only),Polish and although I know a few Poles, the only words I know are not meant for print. But I managed to get a few facts. This is Piotr Ksiazek. He is from Poland, obviously. I asked him if he was here working, many Poles are these days, but not Piotr. He was here for medical reasons as I understood it. Waiting for an operation. But he seemed to have a favorite soccer team here, AIK, so he must have been here for a while.

6 comments:

s.c said...

Didn't,t know that George Martin had a twin brother.

Lasse Jansson said...

Ett utseende som verkligen sticker ut och givetvis kan man då förvänta sig att du ska både hitta och avbilda detta till vår belåtenhet. Bra porträtt och häpnadsväckande att en temporär besökare kan fatta tycke för AIK (av alla lag...) Kul kuriosa och ett trevligt inlägg!

William Kendall said...

Jerry Garcia lives on.

Jack said...

Terrific portrait of a perfect subject. I am jealous that you found him and that I did not.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I so wish I was as brave as you re asking people if I could take their photo, I would have wanted to so badly but never would have asked. Such a fab portrait shot Steffe!

Bill said...

Very impressive beard.