Sunday, October 02, 2016

The Vikings Are Coming!

On The Attack Viking Battle Dead Viking
I visited the last ever Viking festival at the Handen museum in Handen yesterday. Martin and Agnes are packing up and will be moving to Tyresta National Park sometime next year. The place was filled with people which was great to see. As I arrived a bunch of mean looking Vikings, both men and women took to the stage to show us how Vikings fought and what weapons they used. As a final touch they screamed and run towards us. Every survived. More from the festival in the coming days.

4 comments:

Andy said...

The friendliest Vikings I ever seen.

William Kendall said...

That's rather different than the occasional re-enactors we see here!

Bob Crowe said...

Well, then, I'm glad I don't live in the east of England. They were pretty vicious.

Bergson said...

I'm afraid