Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Walk

Autum Tree PEAS Green & Red
Every Thursday my flickr group Utata tells it's members to go for a walk and document it with a camera. My Thursday walk often takes me to Välsta and the old tree. This is NOT the told tree, but another tree on a nearby field on the neighbouring farm. To get closer to the tree you have to find the narrow path that connects the fields, if not you have to try and jump over the stream. I managed none of those options so I snapped this photo from a distance and in doing so scared away a deer that you can see in the lower right corner here. A little later I also managed to scare away an owl sitting up another tree, that's when I snapped the second photo with the noise barrier and the red house among the Fall foliage. And just a few minutes after that a hare took off when I came too close as I took my third photo. The local wildlife doesn't seem to approve of me!

4 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Steffe I think we know 'the old tree' well enough now to recognise it, this one is missing the broken branch 😊 An autumn walk is a joy to behold! Happy weekend.

William Kendall said...

What pretty fall colours!

Bill said...

The fall colours are looking good.

Jack said...

Nice colors. The colors in your area are more consistently yellow than in New England, where we mix in more orange and red.