Monday, October 10, 2016

Stone Animals

Stone Animals
Horrible weather yesterday. Dark and gloomy, windy and rainy. Not the best photography weather. But despite that I jumped on the bike and headed out for a spin. I tried my best in between the rain showers to get a few colorful Autumn photos, but it wasn't easy. I made one pit-stop at Eskilsparken in Handen and that's where I took this photo. Part of a group of sculptures made by PYE Engström. It is called Fåglarna i Handen. The birds in Handen, Or the birds in the hand. And despite not being birds these animals are part of the sculpture group. And just as I left the park another photographer walked in and started shooting the same sculpture.

6 comments:

Bill said...

Looks like a cat and dog to me.

RedPat said...

This is really nice!

Bob Crowe said...

Cloudy days can be wonderful for B&W. Sometimes you need a little light off-camera for definition. his makes me think of a Japanese or Chinese temple.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

A photogenic pair!

William Kendall said...

A bit of a whimsical look to this pair.

Linda said...

Really cool animals!