Monday, September 19, 2016

The Graffer

Miranda
This is Miranda. I spotted her beautiful red hair from a distance near Hanveden on what was probably the last Summer day of the year. I knew that I had to stop and ask her for a portrait. Miranda wants to work with stage lighting when she graduates from secondary school next year. She is a graffiti artist and didn't want to tell me her street art name, but she told me about a place not far from where we met where she has done a few wall paintings. Only yesterday she did some work at the legal graffiti wall at Snösätra in Rågsved.

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Miranda has the look of an artist, super portrait shot Steffe. So are artists in trouble if they spray outside the legal areas?

William Kendall said...

Very photogenic!

Stefan Jansson said...

They could be Grace, it is a crime and you could be fined or even go to prison for up to one year, although I don't think that has ever happened.

Bill said...

Nice portrait of a lovely woman!

Jack said...

A lovely young woman, nicely photographed. I hope you told her you need to take twenty photographs very slowly to be sure you got a good one.