Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I really liked it better before

I really liked it better before
Here is an updated view from Malmvägen in Handen. This is the property where for a century that little red house stood. The one I wanted to save. In the end I think I managed to save the fine looking windows and one or two other items. The rest of the house stood open for the wind and the weather for six months before it was dumbed in a blue container. Click here to see my previous posts about it. Anyway, this is the first of three new houses from Älvsbyhus that will be built here. It arrived in two large wooden containers last week.

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They do say the windows are the soul of the house, of something like that 😊 So it's good that you saved them Steffe!

William Kendall said...

It certainly looks pre-fab.