Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Nothing like a brisk swim

Nothing like a brisk swim Oh that's cold!
Summer returned to Haninge today. It was 23C when I arrived to the beach at Årsta Havsbad at the Hårsfjärden bay. Not too many people around, but I did manage to photograph two Vikings that decided that it was warm enough for a dip. The water temperature was 16C/81F61F. I stayed on dry land. Took the first snap while sitting on a bench down at the water eating my lunch. The other guy turned up a little later as when I was on foot.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

It would wake you up!

Stuart said...

Ouf. Too cold for me. But I guess it is invigorating.

Maria Russell said...

16 Celsius too cold for "the young at heart"?
It depends in which part of the world you're viewing this to affect your judgement.

Umepojk i Mason, Ohio said...

16C is about 61F. 81F would be like in your bath tub, 27C.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'll take your word for it Steffe ☺