Monday, June 10, 2013

No Name Duo

No Name Duo
Christoffer seems to have a thing for playing drums outdoors. Preferably on grassy fields. That was what he was doing at Nederstaleden in Västerhaninge a couple of days ago. And one year ago when I spotted him at Nedersta doing the same thing. This time he did it together with his friend Aleksander. They were rehearsing for a wedding gig. The duo with no name (yet), plays at bars, parties and weddings. Oh, and this is three photos stitched together. Shot with the nifty fifty.

5 comments:

Lasse Jansson said...

Jag gillar den här bilden! Kul porträtt av musikerna i gröngräset med den bakomvarande bebyggelsen i behaglig oskärpa.

LOLfromPasa said...

I feel like I am looking through a window. Love your photography.

VP said...

He has shorter hair now. No-Name Duo seems just fine to me...

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Three photos looks good I like this shot..

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I can see the appeal of working outdoors on a sunny day Steffe, nice!