Thursday, June 27, 2013

Elin

Elin Ray Bans & Denim Shorts
Elin was on her way to a shopping centre in Handen when I spotted her red hair yesterday. I have a thing for redheads which I told her about. If I see a girl with red hair I usually ask for a portrait. Very windy as you can tell, and very warm, at least for a Swedish summer day, I'm guessing around 25C. Elin is a student who works extra to get some money. She doesn't have any real plans for the future just yet. Spending this summer in Sweden, and just like Rebecka the girl I met yesterday, Elin visited the Summerburst festival last weekend.

7 comments:

Merisi said...

You captured her spirit well!

Olivier said...

beau portait et une belle profondeur de champs sur la 2eme photo

Unknown said...

What a cute face! Great portraits as ususal.

Lasse Jansson said...

"Träff rätt" i andra bilden tycker jag! Och här har vi pilot-glasögonen och de korta byxorna igen. Även om jag kan tycka att de verkar behöva lappas och lagas lite...

Sedan misstänker jag, men bara misstänker att hon har färgat håret en aning... ;-)

LOLfromPasa said...

Another super portrait. She looks lovely and so natural.

Jack said...

In her second portrait photo, she has a lovely, warm smile.

I saw a photo of the model Kate Upton in shorts like these, with the pockets showing. Both young ladies are delightful.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super portrait Steffe, she's a cute redhead :)