Sunday, January 15, 2012

Window Of Opportunity?

From the Inside Looking Out

From the Outside Looking in


One week ago I showed you some photos from a newly trashed gas station in Tungelsta. I emailed a few links about the incident to the municipality. I wanted to know if there was a responsible owner somewhere, and if the municipality could to something about the current situation with the abandoned building. I have received four answers containing absolutely no information at all. Last night the thrashers were back. They smashed a few windows. They managed to drive into the garage doors. After that they walked in and continued what they started last weekend. I guess I will have to send another link to the municipality as I walked over to the gas station this morning for a few more photos of the vandalized building. To see all the photos follow the link.

9 comments:

Jack said...

It is a shame, Steffe. Your persistence will probably pay off.

janerowena said...

I would want someone to take responsibilty for the place too - it makes the whole neighbourhood look rundown.

Anonymous said...

Interesting perspective on things....

Halcyon said...

That's really a shame. Even if the building is not used anymore, that's no reason to trash and vandalize it. :(

Peter said...

Sad state of affairs. I first thought you were looking out of an airplane window.

Linnea said...

That's so sad that some people feel the need to be destructive...good luck with the city employees!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a pain Steffe, I just don't understand vandalism, it seems so pointless. Will be interested to see if you get some results on this one.

Birdman said...

Keep rattling the cage!

CaT said...

thats sad... :(
good that you take that effort! during our trip we saw sooo many abandoned places, here that seems a lot more normal than in europe, at least western europe, i guess...