Friday, September 05, 2008

Fun Coincidence

Emma & John

How cool is this. At the Cruiser Meet I was chatting with John about the fact that I previously had met and photographed his sister Anna for the Stranger Project I suddenly recognised him. We played soccer in the same team 34 years ago! John was the first player to be scouted to our team of 11 year-olds in Tungelsta all those years ago. Our coach had seen him and managed to get him to join Tungelsta. He was a very quick forward, I was a defender. I left the team after a few years and so did he. At that time he was also a decent gymnast. I haven't seen him since we played together. His pretty girl friend is called Emma. They met online back in February via a dating site and fell in love. And a couple of weeks ago she took the step of leaving her home town and move in with John in Sorunda.

No comments: