Sunday, August 17, 2008

Karin & Jens

Karin & Jens

Meet Karin and Jens. And Elvira, who didn't want to be photographed, but who will be 3 years old in September. They live at Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm.They were on their way to the Kyrkskolan Gallery for a look at this years Art Promenade when I met them at the ancient grave field in Jordbro. I gave them directions and we started to talk. We are on our way to the island of Utö where we will spend the night in our tent, something Elvira is looking forward to, they told me. Other pastimes that the family enjoys include trekking in Jämtland. Karin is a psychology student, with one year left before graduating from Stockholm University. Jens is a Member of the European Parliament in Brussels where he works for global justice, animal rights and environmental issues. He is a member of the The Left Party of Sweden, as they call them selves.

This is my 72th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej,

Tack för titten här inne; har sett alla fina foton och känt igen mig lite :)