Sunday, August 31, 2008

2008 Cruiser Meet

Dare to be disgusting


Every year Raggare from all over Sweden meet at Vegabaren for a get together. There's live music and hundreds of cars and much more. On the wind shield you can read: Dare to be disgusting. They misspelled it, but I'm sure you get the picture. These guys were hoping to win the category for worst "Råttsoffa". The worst rat seat if you translate it to English. They were already drunk when I arrived. The TV crews were drawn to them and that made them very proud and even more drunk. Not sure if they won but they got my vote. I talked to another photographer who said that the car had all it's paper in order and that they had driven all the way from Värmland without any problems. If so that is very impressive! From the 2008 Cruiser Meet at Vegabaren in Handen on Saturday. 2008 Cruiser Meet at Vegabaren. I will probably show a few more photo in the coming week so stay tuned!

No comments: