Friday, November 16, 2007

Winter at Mulsta

Winter at Mulsta

This is Mulsta in Tungelsta. The village dates back some 700 years. This building from 1893 was known as a Länsmansboställe, as was the building that stood here before it. For a few centuries many Vassals lived here. When I was there taking photos I stopped and talked to the current owner, who was out herself taking photos as it was a beautiful day. I will upload a few different photos from this place to flickr. The natural framing on the top of the photo is the snow on a telephone wire.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! it's snowing there...
so extraordinary beautiful for someone who live in the tropic like me :)

Anonymous said...

You got already these beautiful sno photos!
e are still waiting here, last night snowed a little, not enough to photos like these!
Good work!

Anonymous said...

So incredibly beautiful! I put a link to the red house on my blogg. I guess it's too early in the year for the snow to hang around. I think I'm the only one in Ohio longing for the snow. After 30 years in Southern California, I'm ready!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Very beautiful photograph.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks. One of those great winter days. I did meet a few people out walking and taking photos on this promenade.