Saturday, November 03, 2007

A view through the trees

A view through the trees


Most of the year this little lake called just that, Little Lake, or Lillsjön is hidden away by the trees. It is surrounded by a power plant and a big industrial area, (hard to believe but there you go). A long time ago there was a bridge not far from the lake called Jordbro and that's how Jordbro got it's name. Back then there was an old pub next to the bridge. Both pub and bridge are long gone. Sometimes on my way to Lake Rudan, I park the bike and walk through a forested area just to take a photo of this place. Bigger photo.

2 comments:

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

That's how I saw Sweden when my teacher in kindergarden read us "Nils Holgerson..." many years ago.
Her name was Eliane Vaude.

Stefan Jansson said...

It has a "typical Sweden" touch to it. If the owners suddenly feel like giving this place away I wouldnt say no.