Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Haymarket

A future photographer Holding hands Red Phone Flipping pages Cash is King At the market Runy nose Neck Tattoo Stick Guy Sten Berglind Lumix shooter Flea market Candid Camera Street food
A second bunch of street photos from the weekly flea market at Hötorget. It was a typical April day. Only 5C from a very gray sky when I jumped on the bike. A few hours later, cycling home, it started to rain. But then 5 km from home it cleared up and when I ate a late lunch on the veranda it was 13C from a clear blue sky, so this was the day when the real Spring arrived.

6 comments:

JudithK said...

For some unknown reason, I started counting people using their phones. Only 5 out of 14 photos, if I counted right. And am pleased at that number. I would have guessed a higher percentage. You and everyone else could have probably gotten along well enough without my writing this data collecting. But they are all interesting photos....as usual.

roentare said...

2nd 4th 7th 8th 9th are the type of shots I love with candid.

Stefan Jansson said...

Too much else to look at here!

Sharon said...

This is a great set of candid shots.

RedPat said...

You have great fun taking pics at the market.

William Kendall said...

Good people watching opportunities.