Saturday, April 13, 2024

Cyclists & escooter riders

Rex Skeppsbron We are not amused Nishiki e-legance Girly Voi All Swedish Scooter dude The Whistling Cyclist Evobike Peak Orange is the new black Skeppsbron Another cycling project
We had two really warm April days this week. At least for this cold Spring. The temperature reached 15C. Sitting on the bike, I began to feel warm, as I am usually dressed for colder weather. So I had to stop twice to remove garments, and that gave me an idea for a new photo project. So I parked the bike at the statue of Gustav III across the street from the Royal Palace in the Old Town and began taking panning photos of passing cyclists and the odd e-scooter rider. These are most of the snaps from the first day of shooting. To not overcomplicate things, I shot using Auto ISO at 1/100th of a second.

7 comments:

roentare said...

I love this panning series. I would need to do more practices for sure

s.c said...

A lot does come along in the transportation field on 2 wheels. I also like al those colors.

Jack said...

Fun! Many of them are dressed very warmly. Spring seems late in Sweden this year.

Sharon said...

Great job catching these moving images. Those cyclists get more exercise than the scooter riders.

RedPat said...

This makes for a fun series. Not many cyclists saw that you were taking shots of them.

JudithK said...

Good project!

William Kendall said...

The escooter thing seems to have been more of a fad here.