Monday, April 22, 2024

Another street collage

Sixteen recent Stockholm snaps
The weather is still playing tricks with me so here is another collage with sixteen recent Stockholm images. A couple of snaps from my second sitting at the statue of the old King when I did the panning project.Three photos of people at different pedestrian crossings including one at Skeppsbron where a woman on an escooter decided not to see the stoplight. A statue at Kornhamnstorg. People at a bus-stop at Vasagatan. A plane heading for the airport, just before it disappears behind the great church in the Old Town. A woman waiting for customers at a fast food stall. Asian tourist snapping away towards Mariaberget. People out walking at Tegelbacken. Two workers enjoying lunch out on a fancy balcony. A few photos from Kungsträdgården. And one snap towards Slussen, the never ending construction site.

6 comments:

roentare said...

The bike riders in a row make a good theme

Sharon said...

I love your collages. There is so much to see.

Cloudia said...

I enjoyed your narrative of the photo as well! Aloha!

RedPat said...

I feel like I have gone along on your walk.

Stefan Jansson said...

That is the idea!

William Kendall said...

Splendid takes!