Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Winter Picnic

Winter Picnic
I have visited the lakes at Rudan three days in a row now. Normally that only happens during the Summer. When I photographed the skiers on Saturday, it was 7C and quite nice. On Sunday it was a little colder, maybe 3C. And yesterday when I snapped this photo of the Viking couple out on a picnic near the Lower Lake it was -3C, but they claimed it was warm enough. Looks like the woman was clever enough to bring some warm coffee with her. Hubby had to do with a Fanta.

7 comments:

JudithK said...

Icy Fanta.

roentare said...

That is called brave. Still trying to get fresh air!

s.c said...

Indeed a nice cold picnic.

Sharon said...

They are a very hardy couple!

RedPat said...

I saw people sitting out here today but in the sun. It was +1˚C at the time.

Cloudia said...

Sturdy people!
Aloha from a warm land

William Kendall said...

Not in winter! To me, it's keep moving.