Friday, February 09, 2024

Still Winter

Söderbyvägen Old and new Winter Häst The old stable Barn Window Storgården Tungelsta
A few photos from a morning promenade earlier in the week. I decided to take the boring way as I sometimes call it. Following the railroad south for a kilometer or so past a few houses, a big stable and a few old barns. This path is unofficial and there were no tracks in the snow so I was the first one to walk there that day. The house in the top photo is new. Just a couple of years ago I photographed an abandoned building on that same property so I guess that is progress.

3 comments:

RedPat said...

You have so much open space around the buildings which is wonderful. Here everything is close together. I can't even see a horizon from my place anymore.
It is +13˚C if you can believe it. I'm sure we will pay for this warm weather somehow.

roentare said...

What is the value of summer without the chilly winter

William Kendall said...

The horse looks stoic.