Saturday, May 06, 2017

Swedish Bikini Team

Swedish Bikini Team
It must be Summer already. I biked past these two bikini babes at Nedre Rudasjön in Handen yesterday. I was so surprised to see them there that I turned around and asked them if it was okay if I snapped a few photos of them from the next pier. I told them to wave to me, which they did, and then they had a long laugh, so I probably made their day! This was the warmest day of the year so far, but I don't want to tell you how warm it was because I don't want Grace to start laughing as well.

7 comments:

Lowell said...

At least there's hope!

s.c said...

Wasn't there snow a few days before?

jennyfreckles said...

Getting warmer here too - but not bikini weather yet!!

William Kendall said...

A delightful sight!

Here it's mid-teens today, but rain continues.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I can guess what it was Steffe and I'm... laughing :) :)

Bob Crowe said...

There must have been a movie or a product promotion using this phrase. American males would get the point.

Stefan Jansson said...

Back to "normal" now. 5C and strong winds.