Saturday, April 02, 2016

Waterproof receptacle

Waterproof receptacle
It wasn't too long ago that I posted about having to run away from a blasting site at the new industrial area Albyberg. This time I took the safe but trickier route. To get to this vantage point overlooking Albyberg you have to trek through a forest on a winding path before walking along a fence for a bit. The only new structure since my last visit was this cistern, one of the workers managed to walk out of the photo in the last second. The road to and from the site passes below the blasted area and I am standing on the other side of that road zooming in.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

That is big!

VP said...

People sometimes get in and out of the way unexpected...

Bob Crowe said...

Do you know the work of Hilla Becher? She would approve. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/15/arts/hilla-becher-photographer-who-chronicled-industrial-scenery-dies-at-81.html

Stefan Jansson said...

I didn't know about her Bob, but I do now, fascinating what they did, and how they did it.


Thanks Valerie.

Big it is William, it will be interesting to see how the area will change in the coming months.


When I shoot panoramic images people often get identical twins VP!