Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Tatiana

Posing Model
Ariving home to Tungelsta on one of those (rare), warm Summer days recently I noticed a girl shooting selfies with her smart-phone outside a restaurant. I rode over on my bike, parked it and informed her that I had a better camera and that I could shoot a bunch of portraits of her if she wanted me to. Meet Tatiana. From Västerås. Possibly a future supermodel, so remember where you saw her first! If that dream doesn't come true she is thinking about a career as a flight attendant. After the short photo shoot on the lawn I gave her my card, she gave me a hug and then she and her three friends walked over to the bus stop as they were on their way to the big Pride parade in Stockholm. After starting the slideshow press the four arrows to the left for a full screen view.

7 comments:

Birdman said...

Oh my!
You're not married are you? GRIN.

Sharon said...

Beautiful girl and a great set of shots.

William Kendall said...

She really stands out! Quite a beauty.

Judy said...

She does look like a super model! And you did a super job with her portraits.

Linda said...

Beautiful woman! Great job on the posing.

VP said...

Impressive! I can only say that I am a bit envious...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh wow Steffe, looking back I see three extremely lovely young women who are all mega photogenic, beautiful portraits all!