Monday, August 10, 2015

Nathalie

With the warm wind in her hair Nathalie Poem
I can never resist to take a photo of a redhead. This is Nathalie. She was out walking with her daughter when I spotted her in Handen. Nathalie has a few interesting tattoos. All made by her boyfriend who works as a tattooist. The poem on her arm is by Dean Jackson and goes like this: “When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.” Oh, and here's an update regarding comments about tattoos. If you don't like tattoos just keep that info to yourself, because chances are that you have already told me that a few times.

4 comments:

Jack said...

She is quite a beauty.

VP said...

I like the poem and the lady, but they should stay separated!

William Kendall said...

She reminds me of someone I know.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Nathalie is gorgeous Steffe, you really do have a soft spot for redheads :)