Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Posing For The Photographer

Posing for the photographer
The last two weeks have been warmer than usual. It was on one of those hot days that I met Mayra. I had just made a pit-stop at a grocery store and was cooling down on the bike, enjoying an energy drink when she came walking towards me with her daughter. They sat down on a bench, so I walked over and asked if I could take a few portraits. Turns out Mayra who lives in Brandbergen enjoys having her photo taken, which I can understand as she has a great figure. She works as an esthetician and when we met she was on her way to the beach to work on that tan.

8 comments:

Bob Crowe said...

This is a person who is not shy. She would probably have done a handstand if you asked.

I did not know the word esthetician and had to look it up. The term is not used around here.

Kate said...

She'd look great in the red car you posted yesterday.

William Kendall said...

Wow! She's a stunner!

Stuart said...

A symbiotic relationship. A willing photographer and a willing model.

Judy said...

She must subscribe to the old saying, "if you've got it, flaunt it". And she has surely got it.

VP said...

I like Bob's comment about this stunning lady...

Jack said...

Steffe, there is nothing I can say that won't get me in trouble!!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh la! la!