Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ginger Portrait

Ginger Portrait Nora
Nora was easy to spot when she walked towards me on a walkway in Jordbro. And well informed. She already knew about this blog and my flickr photos. She is originally from Bulgaria. She enjoys art and is a keen photographer who enjoys the Stockholm archipelago. These days I will always offer to send photos to anyone I have photographed. Nora took me up on that offer and also wanted me to send the previous two candid photos that I had taken of her! That was surprise for me. If you are interested you can see the photos here and here.

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

She really stands out!

Stuart said...

I like your reflection in her sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

You do have a way with the girls. I envy you.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I think your influence on other Daily Photo bloggers is evident in Jack of Hartford's photo today.

Your last two portraits and profiles show quite a contrast in shoes.

Birdman said...

My eye is pulled to the great boots!

Lowell said...

I like it all except the boots. I'm afraid she'd start singing, "I get a kick out of you"!

VP said...

Three very different images, personally I like her more in this last one...

John said...

Call me old fashioned, but those boots look warm for a summer's day - nice shot though.

Jack said...

She has a real sense of style. I like the red spot of color hanging from her bag, to echo her bright red hair. It is not unintentional.