Thursday, July 03, 2014

New Apartments

Till Bloggen arken4 Time for a building site update. Construction workers are working seven days a week on the new apartment buildings here at Stora Arken in Handen. I shot this with the new pancake lens. This is 19 photos stitched together with a bit of overlapping of course. Second photo shows how the panorama looked before I cropped it. The builders are working fast. You might remember that I showed you the crane setup in May. A few of the workers watched me shoot another panorama, and they looked rather amused. They were from Poland if I'm not mistaken.

8 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Very cool how you stitched this together!

Jack said...

Gosh, you are a marvel, Steffe.

William Kendall said...

It could easily be a project being built here.

cieldequimper said...

Great pic. That's a lot of flats...

Stuart said...

Working seven days a week? That would never happen in France! Anyway, yours is a nice construction as well.

Stefan Jansson said...

222 apartments. My friend Jim have signed up for one, that is he is in the queue.

Bob Crowe said...

It amazes me that there is no lens spherical distortion when you make these. It worked perfectly.

VP said...

Nice works, theirs and yours!