Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ananya

Ananya High Heels
Who doesn't like shoes? I have to confess that the first thing I noticed when I spotted Ananya in Handen a while back was her high heels. And she had no trouble walking in them. She is a student who, if everything goes according to plan is a future dentist. Ananya moved to Sweden four years ago from Bangladesh. She lived in a city and the differences between the two countries are very big. She enjoys travelling and visited Germany recently, she has also been back to the old country once.

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

Terrific portrait... but torturous heels.

Jack said...

A beautiful, well-dressed woman on the path to a profession, with no obvious tattoos or piercings. YAY!

Stuart said...

I just had a feeling she was not from Sweden. A wonderful portrait.

VP said...

I could copy an paste Jack's comment! We have some ladies from Bangladesh, but they are not like Ananya and do not wear shoes like these...

Mo said...

I'm not a wearer of high heels but like you I love to photograph them

Luis Gomez said...

Lovely portrait! She is beautiful. It is very sad to see beautiful women trying to walk in high heels. I am glad she can.

Birdman said...

I agree, Jack. WhooHoo!

Bergson said...

je ne pense pas arriver à marcher avec des chaussures comme celles là

:-)

Judy said...

Well balanced and beautiful!