Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Walking Away

Walking Weather
So the day after Julafton you have a few options if you want to get away from those pesty lovely relatives. One is to hit the stores and try to get some money back for those unwanted Christmas gifts, and since the Christmas Sale is already on that is usually a win-win situation. Another way could be to just walk away from everything! I had planned a visit to the old tree during this walk but the weather was against me, so maybe tomorrow.

7 comments:

Jack said...

A nice composition, Steffe. I didn't need to get away from anyone, and our weather was much nicer than yours, but I had to take a walk this afternoon, too.

Randy said...

I took my hike on Christmas Eve. This would be a fun walk too.

cieldequimper said...

I like a walk after Christmas but I don't sell my presents.

Leeds daily photo said...

Looks like a good day to get away from it all.

Lowell said...

Love the way you composed this...the dark of the people against the massive white background.

Walkin' and talkin' - lots of fun.

VP said...

This afternoon I had 18°C at home, without the heating...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

A walk sounds much better than any of the other options haha!