Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wooden Structures

Tree House
New Apartment Building
Building Site
I used to build tree houses like the one you see here when I was a kid. But I haven't climbed up one for many years, but that's what I did the other day in Västerhaninge. As you probably know I enjoy documenting building sites and the second photo and the panorama shows one of two apartment buildings currently under construction at the old Parsonage Estate (the yellow building). I have showed you this place previously but that was several years ago when two other buildings where being built here. To see all posts from Prästgården, press here. The view from the tree house wasn't what I had hoped, as a few trees and the estate itself blocked the view of the new building. But if you want to see a photo from up there I uploaded one to flickr.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Love that tree house. What a perfect hideaway for group of kids.

Birdman said...

Ah... a treefort. My country for a fort!

Rae Walter said...

Love the tree house capture you have here. A wonderful place for childhood games with lots of imagination.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I hope everyone is careful climbing up that ladder.

Julie said...

The tree-house builders must have had a saw that went blunt before they finished!!

Like the colours in your panorama. Now off to Flickr.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's a pretty fantastic tree fort Steffe, and I guess if you're nine or ten the trees would make for a pretty effective 'cover' from the enemy!!

Gunn said...

I love the tree-house too:)