Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A few reflections

City Hall Reflection

Groovy reflection in the big window at the entrance to city hall in Handen. The reflection comes from a few buildings along Nynäsvägen. Bigger photo.


I've been tagged by Kim from Seattle Daily Photo. I get to list eight things about myself that you probably don't know, and in turn tag eight other CDPBloggers to do the same. So here we go.

1. As a teenager I accidentally started a forest fire by throwing away a cigarette but. I ran away and didnt tell my parents for a while as my dad was a member of the voluntary firefighter squad in Tungelsta.

2. I have spent a night under the stars on a Greek beach with a Greek Goddess.

3. Yesterday I sold a photo posted here some month ago for 2000SEK to be used in an ad campaign for dairy products.

4. I don't own a mobile phone. And never have.

5. When I was sixteen I won a school tournament playing Badminton. I wasn't dressed or anything, played the matches in my jeans and in the final, beat a pro player. He wasn't very happy about that. I was.

6. Suffer from a few phobias, but I will not tell you which ones.

7. Arrested by the police for bicycle theft together with two friends in Tungelsta when I was 12 years old, (young and stupid). We had stolen quite a few bikes and hid them in a garage belonging to one of my friends family. As we stole the last bike (brand new), the owner (who we knew), watched us as he called the cops.

8. I get lost easily. Everywhere. In Stockholm, in the forest, on vacation. So I have decided to buy a hand-held gps-unit and start geocaching.

I'm tagging the following eight people or blogs.

Per in Stockholm.
Gerald in Hyde.
Abraham in Brookville.
Glenn in Torun.
Neva in Inverness.
Meg in Nelson.
tog of coral gables.
Fénix in Boston.


These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

6 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

sorry Stefan but I've already been tagged by MedaM -- see http://ackworthborn.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-have-been-tagged.html

stromsjo said...

Lots of tagging these days. Appreciate the gesture Stefan but I'd still prefer to abstain from taking part in this.

Stefan Jansson said...

No worries.

TOG said...

Thanks for the tag. Two days ago I thought that it was stupid. Then when you tagged me I realized the 8 things about a person was really very interesting. Everyone should be covered in another 2 or 3 days.

duopastorale said...

That's a really fascinating photo. Well caught!

Annie said...

That really is a groovy reflection! What a cool photo.