Saturday, April 14, 2007

I need more clones!

Spring Clones

The weather has been amazing the last couple of days and it looks like it is going to stay like this for a few more. So I'm lacking behind when it comes to fixing my photos. No one wants to stay indoors when it's summer outside. I should have posted a photo from an old viking road today but it will have to wait another day. So today I give you some of my clones instead. This is Photography Clone, Literate Clone, Lazy Ass Clone and Just Sitting There Clone. It was a good day for the clones.

7 comments:

isa said...

You are a nut...but a very talented one ;-)

Sally said...

VERY funny.

Anonymous said...

Yes, send in the clones ....
lili

Jing said...

:))
fun post. great scientist....
haha....

nice sunday

jing
shanghai daily photo

Stefan Jansson said...

Glad you all liked it!

Priscilla said...

I could use few clones myself! Not to mention...your nice weather too. Our weather has been terrible in upstate NY! It even snowed last night.

I am whining. Sorry!

alice said...

A dream...or a nightmare! Very funny anyway!