Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Possible Arson Attack

Fire at the sports ground


I came home just after lunch this afternoon. Sat outside in the sunshine. After a while I could smell and then see the smoke from a fire. I ran over to the local sports ground at Idrottsvägen in Tungelsta where a building belonging to my old soccer club Tungelsta IF was burning. I talked to some people and they informed me that it was the second time today that there was a fire here. So it could be an arson attack. More photos HERE. I will update on this story when I hear anything. A firefighter website, FireFighingNews published the story and a few of my photos.

4 comments:

Ggraph said...

Good job on the photo reporting and getting your shots published. I hope no one was hurt in the fire.
Regards,
Mark

Lorethian said...

Why arson I wonder.


http://kansascitydailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Stefan Jansson said...

I guess it is that time of the year when pyromaniacs "wake up". No one was hurt. A few trees behind the building was burning but the fire department had it under control. The school here has hade some serious problems with a number of kids over the last few years. Physical abuse, stolen goods and more. I think it's some kid and hopefully it will end here before anyone get hurts.

Kris said...

i hope no casualties ..