Sunday, April 16, 2006

Early morning at the marina

Sun Reflection


This is the Marina at Östnora (see my previous photo). Shot on an early summer morning last year, from one of the piers. I like reflection photos. And pictures of clouds, and of the Sea. Here, I got it all in one shot. This is the Baltic Sea. I normally take an early morning bicycle trip to Östnora (10-15 minutes) once every month for a photo promenade and then I always rest on a bench placed on one of the piers and from that bench you can see the beach and the Marina, so I often sit there and take a few photos like this one, before I head for home.

6 comments:

Anne said...

What is that white light? Interesting photo :)

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha ha. It's the sun! Or solen as we call it over here :-)

Kris said...

oh my..just Beautiful !!

Ineke said...

You used that same technique as earlier didn't you?
Great shot

Stefan Jansson said...

No special technique used here. Just one lucky shot! Although I did take a few photos before I got it right.

stéphanie et arnaud said...

Very nice shot! Love the colors