Monday, April 10, 2006

Hello Daily Photo Bloggers!

Just me in the sunshine again

Hello! This is me, Steffe. And the shadow is from the Canon Ixus. I'm just sitting here feeling the sunshine on my face after a long, and very cold winter. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy all your Daily Photos from around the world. As you might have seen I use flickr for all my photos. All us flickr addicts take lots of self portrait fore some reason! So I figured I would show you how I look on a sunny spring day in Tungelsta.

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Do you like your camera?

Anonymous said...

Ha, I sure do. I did get 20 action shots today from a fire in Tungelsta.

Kris said...

Hello Steff !
at first i thought u have birth mark on your face ..:p

Eric said...

Hi Steffe,

Diud not have the time to greet you properly in the crazy world of DP's. It's rare when DP appear on their on blog, I think it's an excellent idea though.

Congrats on your new blog. You'll see, it's addictive!