Monday, July 01, 2024

At the flea market

Summer shirt Thinking about it Adding to the collection Calculations Dudes at the market Umbrella man Black and white Barnvagn Going analog Haggling
Theme day. Flea markets. As you probably know, one of my favorite places in Stockholm is a square called Hötorget. Haymarket in English. The market there dates back a very long time. My great-grandparents sold their produce there a century ago, something I am automatically reminded of every time I visit. Six days of the week you can buy flowers, berries, mushrooms, t-shirts and more there. But on Sundays it turns into a flea market. And that is usually when I show up. Because nothing beats photographing people. I took these photos two Sundays ago, but I was back at the market yesterday, so chances are that you will see more flea market scenes in the near future. Oh, and I already have nearly 500 photos in my Haymarket album!

8 comments:

roentare said...

This theme is designed for you!

biebkriebels said...

Nice view of your people.

Bill said...

All kinds of things to see especially the people. Nice shooting!

Catarina said...

I thought of you when I realized that the first of July was flea market theme. : ))
I am always impressed with these photos. The summer shirt man... very put together, very distinguished. The calculation man is unique. He is saving a lot of money on razors. : )

Flea Market photos - keep them coming!!

RedPat said...

I thought of you when I saw what the theme was. Love the shots.

Linda said...

Great street shots! It’s fun to people watch.

magiceye said...

Marvelous street captures!

s.c said...

Always nice to see. I love it and it looks sometimes remarkable the same as here in Amsterdam.