Thursday, July 04, 2024

Can you spot the twins?

It was one of those warm Summer days. Around 28C. I was back at Skeppsbrokajen, across the street from the Royal Palace. Last time I sat down here, next to the statue of an old King I took many panning photos of passing cyclists. They all looked good in camera, but not on my big screen at home. So this time I decided to shoot freezing photos instead. Much easier, impossible to mess that up. I like how different everyone looks. Well almost everyone. Can you spot the twins?

6 comments:

roentare said...

Enlarging it, it looks very very nice. Love the bikes too

Stefan Jansson said...

There is also the Flickr version, which is a little bigger. Still without my wireless broadband so I can't blog my photos from there at the moment.

Bill said...

Nice captures! As for the twins, my guess is the last two on the right in the second row.

Stefan Jansson said...

They are on different rows.

RedPat said...

I can't find the twins!

Stefan Jansson said...

Sisters.