Tuesday, June 04, 2024

That Old Tree

That Old Tree A Summer evening sky
We are eight weeks in to Summer according to SMHI, and I kinda like their way of thinking. Anyway, this was my first June visit to the old tree. And a fine evening it was. If you have good eyes you can spot two people further down the path. I took the second photo ten minutes later while cycling home. I could hear the paraglider so I stopped for a quick shot. He was on his way to land on a field nearby. I took the tree photo with my Canon 77D, and the blue sky photo with the mirrorless Canon R.

9 comments:

JudithK said...

The tree seems to have a good bloom on this year. Or perhaps I don't recall a photo of it doing that in recent years. (Though I think I've been looking at your site for quite a few years. Since I have a few years on me myself, I don't remember exactly when. Ha.)

Catarina said...

Imposing tree!
I like to watch those "flying humans".

roentare said...

The tree looks a little skewed and withered this time.

Stefan Jansson said...

Yes, that is it's Summer look since quite a few years.

s.c said...

The tree looks great in his/her summer dress.

Sharon said...

Two beautiful shots. The old tree appears to be blooming. How nice.

RedPat said...

How wonderful that the tree is in bloom!

Bill said...

Another season for the old tree and it's still looking mighty fine.

Peter van den Besselaar said...

Gorgeoustree