Sunday, June 09, 2024

Moo!

Moo!
The May heat is gone. Replaced with more normal Swedish Summer weather. So as I am typing this it is maybe 10C, windy, but with fluffy clouds. I am having some issues with the eBike so it is at a repair shop. Luckily for this obsessive cyclist, I have three other bikes. And I have used two of them over the last couple of days. And, wow, it is a bit harder to bike without the help of the pedal assist, and slower. This is a pasture at Länna, near Lake Drevviken in Huddinge. Usually there would also be sheep here, but not on this day.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Those cows look quite content.

Bill said...

Time to rrelax for these cows.

RedPat said...

They seem to be enjoying the cooler weather. It is cool here today (18˚C) and has rained a bit.

roentare said...

They remind me good steaks!