Saturday, March 25, 2023

Vårkänsla

Vårkänsla! A sign of Spring Here we go again
I always keep an eye open for any sign of Spring. The lawn outside my house is a good spot for that sort of thing. Here are three photos from three days this week. On the day when I snapped the top photo, the temperature reached 12C and thought Spring has arrived, I mean I shouted it. And yesterday after the mechanic came over with my fixed-up eBike I took a 70 km bike ride. All good until 15 km from home, when it started to rain. And now Saturday morning as I am typing this it is snowing, and we can expect that to continue for a while. Oh, and vårkänsla means Spring feeling.

9 comments:

Gemel said...

These are very beautiful.

s.c said...

Beautiful and good macro's Stephan.

Andy said...

Lovely sight to see. Sadly it is still too cold here for flowers.

Miradas desde mi lente said...

Se abrieron esas bellas flores, pura demostración de que la primavera ya ha llegado.

RedPat said...

That sure looks like spring. I have discovered little patches of flowers over the last couple of weeks too.

Bill said...

Beautiful shots. Spring is very strange this year.

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.

It's snowing here.

Stefan Jansson said...

Everything is white this evening, and we can expect more snow overnight.

Stefan Jansson said...

It was a good try. All hiding under the snow today.